19th & 20th century tiaras
i just realised how badly i need a collection of vintage tiaras
Anonymous asked: 14 85 92
14: Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain? - this is sort of dumb because obviously you feel them both in totally different ways and they’re both shit. probably physical pain tho, sometimes i’m like an emotional brick wall
85: If your BF/GF was into drugs would you care? - if i considered it excessive, obviously. “drugs” is such an annoying term, to be honest i don’t think i could be with anyone who has a “all drugs r bad except booze” mentality because thats so dumb
92: Do you get along with girls? - i think so, i generally find it hard to speak to anyone these days unless we have like lots in common though. i’m such a shitebag
Anonymous asked: filthy hun
in snacks fo’ sho, i don’t really drink sugary stuff at all
i read that drinking green tea is really good for reducing blood sugar but it doesn’t justify it and i don’t want bad teeth :(
- 1: Is there a boy/girl in your life?
- 2: Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them?
- 3: What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?”
- 4: What’s something you really want right now?
- 5: Are you afraid of falling in love?
- 6: Do you like the beach?
- 7: Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
- 8: What’s the background on your cell?
- 9: Name the last four beds you were sat on?
- 10: Do you like your phone?
- 11: Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
- 12: Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?
- 13: Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler?
- 14: Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
- 15: Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
- 16: Are you tired?
- 17: How long have you known your 1st phone contact?
- 18: Are they a relative?
- 19: Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exes?
- 20: When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with?
- 21: If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
- 22: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- 23: How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
- 24: Is there a certain quote you live by?
- 25: What’s on your mind?
- 26: Do you have any tattoos?
- 27: What is your favorite color?
- 28: Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
- 29: Who are you texting?
- 30: Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch?
- 31: Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?
- 32: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
- 33: Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
- 34: Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- 35: Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you?
- 36: Were you single on Valentines Day?
- 37: Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
- 38: What do your friends call you?
- 39: Has anyone upset you in the last week?
- 40: Have you ever cried over a text?
- 41: Where’s your last bruise located?
- 42: What is it from?
- 43: Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad?
- 44: Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- 45: Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?
- 46: Do you wear hats if your having a bad hair day?
- 47: Would you ever go bald if it was the style?
- 48: Do you make supper for your family?
- 49: Does your bedroom have a door?
- 50: Top 3 web-pages?
- 51: Do you know anyone who hates shopping?
- 52: Does anything on your body hurt?
- 53: Are goodbyes hard for you?
- 54: What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
- 55: How is your hair?
- 56: What do you usually do first in the morning?
- 57: Do you think two people can last forever?
- 58: Think back to January 2007, were you single?
- 59: Green or purple grapes?
- 60: When’s the next time you will give someone a BIG hug?
- 61: Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
- 62: When will be the next time you text someone?
- 63: Where will you be 5 hours from now?
- 64: What were you doing at 8 this morning.
- 65: This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
- 66: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 67: Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
- 68: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
- 69: Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
- 70: How many windows are open on your computer?
- 71: How many fingers do you have?
- 72: What is your ringtone?
- 73: How old will you be in 5 months?
- 74: Where is your Mum right now?
- 75: Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love?
- 76: Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
- 77: Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago?
- 78: Do you remember who you had a crush on in year 7?
- 79: Is there anyone you know with the name Mike?
- 80: Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
- 81: How many people have you liked in the past three months?
- 82: Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days?
- 83: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
- 84: You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
- 85: If your BF/GF was into drugs would you care?
- 86: What was the most eventful thing that happened last time you went to see a movie?
- 87: Who was your last received call from?
- 88: If someone gave you $1,000 to burn a butterfly over a candle, would you?
- 89: What is something you wish you had more of?
- 90: Have you ever trusted someone too much?
- 91: Do you sleep with your window open?
- 92: Do you get along with girls?
- 93: Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
- 94: Does sex mean love?
- 95: You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
- 96: Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
- 97: Did you sleep alone this week?
- 98: Everybody has somebody that makes them happy, do you?
- 99: Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 100: Who was the last person that you pinky promise?
trying to show off a really kitsch vintage m&s top i found in a charity shop today
i hairsprayed my make up on before bed last night and its finally coming off and it was a very bad idea
what were those sweeties you got in corner shops that were like gummy sweets but tasted sort of spicy???
i have a serious sugar addiction, how do i cut down?
A handy guide to some of the terrible things the Mail has printed since 1924.
This barely scratches the surface, though, I find it hard to believe they didn’t do anything terrible between 1956 and 1984.
My problem with this timeline (well-intentioned and researched as it is) it that it implies that in between those incidents, the Mail has been perfectly fair and balanced and non-oppressive. Anyone looking at this could be like “meh, I’m sure any other major news source has done just as many things wrong”—and based on this list, they’d be right.
I mean off the top of my head, within the last five years (and this is non exhaustive too):
-Lucy Meadows, the transgender woman they misgendered and harassed to suicide
-MULTIPLE articles they’ve written implying that Muslims are taking over the country.
-a whole article about how people with regional accents are less intelligent and shouldn’t be listened to on television.
-they buy HUNDREDS of pictures from professional stalkers every week.
-multiple articles telling women to liposuction their knees or whatever; the invention of terms like “kninkles” and “cankles”
-stalker photos of people attending a funeral.
-endless articles about “benefit thieves” with ten children and tattoos and ‘bad’ grammar.
-a whole article about how terrible it is that schools make accomodations for pupils with ADHD and “in my day they called it discipline” aimed at one specific teenage girl (whom they didn’t name, but I’m sure she knew who she was).
-article about how rape victims should be named and shamed in the press, in case they turn out to be liars, but those accused of rape should remain anonymous in case they turn out to be innocent.
-article about how not all rape is rape, it’s only rape if a stranger does it on the street
You don’t even need a list for those things. If you visit the Mail Online and scroll through for a matter of minutes, you can match this timeline for offensive bullshit.
(Stephen Fry’s fee-fees from 30 years ago are really fucking low on my list of priorities even if the remark was slightly homophobic; it’s not in the league of harassing a trans woman to suicide or stealing food from charities)
got this for a pound today, look how beautifully embroidered it is!
(also ignore my bitch face i didn’t even mean for my face to be in the photo lol)